- Hosted By:
- Urban Land Institute Terwilliger Center for Housing
On June 23, the Urban Land Institute, John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, and Hart Research will come together for a special discussion about America's housing needs. What do Americans want? How many are making serious tradeoffs to afford housing? Is Generation Y really that different from their predecessors? And -- one of the biggest questions for the housing community today -- what messages can boost public support for affordable housing?
Ianna Kachoris, Program Officer at the MacArthur Foundation; Maya Brennan, VP of Housing at the ULI Terwilliger Center for Housing; and Corrie Hunt from Hart Research will discuss findings from three recent surveys that reveal:
- Americans' housing and community preferences in this rapidly changing landscape,
- where and how Millennials want to live,
- overall satisfaction with government's prioritization of housing affordability, and
- the most persuasive messaging about affordable housing.
This distinguished panel will also answer live questions from audience members like you. Join the virtual conversation today by using #TalkHousing. Find the event on Google Plus or listen to it in archived version on YouTube.