- Hosted By:
- ULI Terwilliger Center for Housing and Enterprise Community Partners
At Housing Opportunity 2015: Better Places, Better Lives, participants will gain the tools, knowledge, and connections for developing exceptional affordable homes that support broader opportunities for low-income families. The conference will cover a range of issues, including:
- Creating effective partnerships between housing, education, economic development, health, and other fields for greater impact.
- Financial and policy tools for mixed-income housing development and long-term rental affordability.
- Future-proofing your development with leading practices on resiliency, energy and water efficiency, and integrative design.
- Meet the bottom line by systematizing best practices in design and development.
The conference is hosted by the ULI Terwilliger Center for Housing and Enterprise Community Partners, in partnership with ULI Minnesota.